RFID Solutions and Market Opportunities
It includes many reports in the core area of RFID as well as Near Field Communications (NFC), Personal Area Networks (PAN), Ultra-wide Band (UWB), and related areas (see Table of Contents for full list).
This package represents complete market knowledge for service providers, suppliers, network operators, manufacturers, logistics companies, and more.
The bundle includes reports that cover everything from technology analysis to business case analysis to market segment analysis and forecasts.
- RFID hardware, software, and solution vendors and related professional services companies
- Outsourced RFID solutions and application providers, and RFID service bureau operators
- Personnel responsible for automating Supply Chain Management (SCM), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Inventory Tracking, Fleet Management, Yard/Dock Management and other business processes
- Healthcare management personnel responsible for tracking patients, staff personnel, equipment, inventory, and other critical resources
- Retailers and personnel responsible for merchandise inventory and ordering processes, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Merchandise tracking and fraud prevention
- Companies interested in optimizing their RFID business process strategies for Tracking and Telemetry with a special focus on large scale tracking.
- Venture Capitalist and Startup companies
This package includes the following reports/products:
Where is the Money in Near Field Communications?
RFID: Business Drivers Business Case Analysis and Business Plan
Near Field Communications (NFC) Markets: Challenges, Opportunities, and Market Forecast to 2016
Mobile Value Added Service (VAS): Markets, Applications, and Opportunities
RFID: Challenges and Opportunities
Machine-to-Machine (M2M) and Radio Frequency ID (RFID) Second Edition
Mobile Proximity and Location Based Advertising within Reach
RFID in Agriculture
RFID: Scope, Viability and Company Analysis
The Definitive Guide to RFID
The Definitive Guide to Personal Area Networks
Wireless Sensor Network Solutions with Case Analysis of Asia Pac Market
RFID in Tracking & Monitoring: In-depth Product & Service Analysis + Case Studies
Real-time Location Services (RTLS): Applications, Services and Company Analysis
Deploying a RFID Solution: Practical Case Studies and Business Plan
RFID Applications, Implementation, and Business Case Analysis with Predictions & Strategic Roadmap to 2014
RTLS: Applications, Services and Company Analysis
UWB: Technology, Applications, and Solutions
Wireless Sensor Networks: Solutions and Market Opportunities
Personal Area Networks: Solutions and Market Opportunities
ZigBee: A New Frontier for Low Cost Active RFID
MOST RECENT RESEARCH
- Big Data and Business Intelligence: Convergence of Business Intelligence and Big Data Analytics
- Internet of Things (IoT) Leaders: ARM, Broadcom, Cisco, Freescale, Google, Intel, McAfee, Oracle, PTC, Qualcomm, Samsung
- Cloud Solutions and Market Opportunities
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP): Companies and Solutions 2014