IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) Solutions and Market Opportunities
IMS provides a framework from which to provide the best of both worlds: Legacy “telephony” like control, quality of service, and survivability while maintaining flexibility and richness of application creation and deployment.
This report package is the most comprehensive collection of IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) research that addresses applications, market forecast, business case, technology, evolution, and more.
The report package includes a multi-application assessment for major IMS based applications.
It also provides specific recommendations for network operators, infrastructure providers, and application providers.
- This report bundle is a complete package for anyone considering: Pro's and Con's of launching IMS based applications, Future prospects for IMS applications and revenue, Business case for IMS applications, Challenges in implementing IMS
This research report bundle includes all of the following reports:
• IMS Challenges and Opportunities in Multi-Application Environment
• Market Opportunity: Presence in IMS
• The SOA-enabled Path to Integrate Legacy and IMS Networks: Market Analysis & Forecasts 2012 - 2016
• IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) : The Market for Applications & Services 2012-2017
• Next Generation Messaging over IMS
• IMS Applications: Moving Beyond Voice over LTE (VoLTE)
• Market Opportunity: Call Continuity in Voice over LTE (VoLTE)
• Market Opportunity: mVoIP + Social + Presence
• Free VoIP over Wireless vs. VoLTE
• IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) Status Report: Emerging from the Trough of Disillusionment
• IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS): The Commercial Rollout of Applications
• Network Monitoring in Transition: Opportunities in the shift to IP/IMS
• IP Multi-media Subsystem (IMS): The Market for Components and UE
• Understanding IMS
• Unified Communications (UC) over IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS): Solutions and Market/Business Analysis
• IP Multimedia Services over WiMAX: Opportunities for Service Providers and Corporations
• The Impact of IMS on NGN OSS/BSS Market with Forecast 2009-2014
MOST RECENT RESEARCH
- Self Organizing Network (SON) Infrastructure Provider Market and Forecast 2013 – 2017
- Next Generation Network OSS/BSS Market and Forecast 2013-2018
- Implementing and Operating Self-organizing Networks (SON): Analysis and Case Studies for Mobile Network Operators
- Telephony Application Programmer Interface (API): Ecosystem, Value-chain, Business Models and Market Opportunities