Home Automation: USA Market 2010
The main goal of applying home automation techniques is to enable residents to perform normal daily tasks in a simpler manner.
This forces many technologies to be integrated together to achieve the required functionality. An example to that integration is controlling the status of the device using the cell phone.
Sampling of Questions Answered
- What are the main home automation market players in USA?
- How well are Home Automation industries performing in different USA states?
- What is the market size for Home Automation industry and sub-industries?
- What is the market size for Home Automation per USA state?
- How do market players cover home automation in each USA state?
- What are the main Home Automation sub-industries?
- What states are most covered by Home Automation industries?
- Home Automation solution providers
- Broadband service providers
- Network operators including cable, wireline, and cellular
- System integrators and professional service providers
- Home builders and building automation companies
- - Individual Analysis for 427 USA Home Automation companies
- - Individual Analysis for Home Automation industries including
- - Home Security / Surveillance
- - Home Lighting Control
- - Whole-House Automation
- - Home Entertainment (Home Audio, Home Video, Home Theater)
- - HVAC / Shading / Energy Management / Climate Control
- - Central Vacuum Cleaners
- - Phone/Telecommunications/Networking
- - Individual Analysis for Home Automation industries in 50 USA states including: - Coverage analysis for each industry in each USA state and comparison with the overall USA coverage
- - Market Size analysis for Home Automation in 50 USA states and comparing to the overall USA Market
- - An overall revenue analysis for Home Automation Industry players and comparison with the overall USA revenue
- - An overall analysis for each Home Automation industry
Home Automation USA Market. 4
Key Benefits. 4
Region-based Home Automation Market Analysis. 4
New Hampshire. 427
New Jersey. 437
New Mexico.. 451
New York. 461
North Carolina. 480
North Dakota. 495
Rhode Island.. 558
South Carolina. 569
South Dakota. 580
West Virginia. 685
Home Automation Market Distribution.. 718
Home Automation Market Distribution by Annual Revenue/States. 718
Home Automation Market Distribution by Number of Companies/States. 719
Market Analysis by Industry. 720
Home Security / Surveillance. 720
Home Lighting Control. 723
Whole-House Automation. 725
Home Entertainment (Home Audio, Home Video, Home Theater) 727
HVAC / Shading / Energy Management / Climate Control. 730
Central Vacuum Cleaners. 732